Student Insurance - USA/Canada
Please note: International Student Insurance is available for students between the age of 16 and 35 only.
|Standard Plan (USD 50000)||Silver Plan (USD 100000)||Gold Plan (USD 200000)||Platinum Plan (USD 300000)||Super Gold Plan (USD 500000)||Deductible (USD)|
|Medical Expenses and Evacuation||USD 50000||USD 100000||USD 200000||USD 300000||USD 500000||USD 100|
|Repatriation||USD 5000||USD 5000||USD 5000||USD 5500||USD 5500||-|
|Emergency Dental Pain Relief included in Medical Expenses and Evacuation||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 100|
|Personal Accident||USD 25000||USD 25000||USD 25000||USD 25000||USD 25000||-|
|Accidental Death & Disability (AD & D Common Carrier)||USD 2500||USD 2500||USD 2500||USD 3000||USD 3000||-|
|Loss of Checked Baggage (Per Baggage maximum 50 % and per item in the baggage 10 %)||USD 1000||USD 1000||USD 1000||USD 1000||USD 1000||-|
|Loss of Passport||-||-||-||USD 250||USD 250||USD 25|
|Personal Liability||USD 100000||USD 100000||USD 100000||USD 150000||USD 150000||USD 200|
|Bail Bond Insurance||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 50|
|Loss of Laptop||-||-||-||USD 500||USD 500||-|
|Tuition Fees||USD 10000||USD 10000||USD 10000||USD 10000||USD 10000||-|
|Accident to Sponsor||USD 10000||USD 10000||USD 10000||USD 10000||USD 10000||-|
|Family Visit||INR 7500||INR 7500||INR 7500||INR 7500||INR 7500||-|
|Suicide||-||-||-||USD 1500||USD 2000||-|
Important Terms & Conditions:
- The product is underwritten by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd. as the insurer with assistance services provided by AWP Assistance (I) Pvt. Ltd. (trading as Allianz Travel in India) as its corporate agent. In no way Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt Ltd represents to be an agent of the insurer.
- Travel Insurance is not valid for Pakistan, Afghanistan, DR. Congo, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, North Korea, Haj, Manasarovar Yatra or any other country where there is a political disturbance
- Medical Coverage includes both in-patient (hospitalization - cashless) and OPD (reimbursement). Cashless Facility is available in event of 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Pre-existing Diseases are not covered in Bajaj Allianz Policies. However, customers can raise a request (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Pre Existing Disease Cover and it will be incorporated into the Insurance Policy at the sole discretion of the Insurer, by charging an additional Premium.
- Policy covers Medical Expenses arising out of Covid-19 outside India, including Medical Expenses incurred during the Quarantine period subject to the policy terms and conditions. Accommodation and non-medical incidental expenses arising during the Quarantine period stand excluded.