Data Card - APN Settings
How do I create a manual connection profile?
The following locations require a manual connection profile to be created: Hong Kong, Europe, Indonesia, New Zealand, UK, Malaysia and Germany
- Click 'Settings' icon on the menu bar of the pop-up window
- Click 'Connection Profile' and then click 'Add'
- Assign a name in the 'Profile Name' field as 'Matrix' and fill in the APN details mentioned in the SIM box
- Select the 'Authentication Type' field as 'None' and fill in '*99#'in 'Number' field.
- Fill in the 'Username' and 'Password' as mentioned under 'APN Username' and 'APN Password'. Please select the 'APN Username' and 'APN Password' from the below list
- Click on the 'Apply' tab. A 'Setting Successful' message will pop up.
- Click the name of the profile created under 'Profile' list and select 'Set Default' tab.
- Click 'OK' to start usage.