Visa Services Terms and Conditions:
- Payment: All fees for visa services including the services charges must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Service Charge: A service charge will be applied to all visa services. The amount of this charge will be communicated to the client prior to payment.
- Processing Time: Processing times are estimated and may vary depending on the individual case. Visa application approval/rejection and processing time is at the sole discretion of the immigration and we do not have any control over the same.
- Changes and Amendments: Changes and amendments to the visa application after payment of fees may incur additional fees.
- Accuracy of Information: The client is responsible for providing accurate and complete information for their visa application. Inaccurate or incomplete information may result in delays or rejection of the application, and additional fees may be required to resubmit the application.
- Additional Documents: Immigration may ask for additional documents on a case to case basis.
- Additional Charges: Additional charges such as documents courier, photograph development, attestation etc has to be borne by the applicant.
- Refusal or Rejection of Visa: The visa services fee does not guarantee approval of the visa application. In the event of a visa being refused or rejected, the visa services fee will not be refunded.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or expenses incurred by the client as a result of a delay or rejection of the visa application.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the visa services provider is located.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: The visa application services provider reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.