Canada Postpaid SIM for Students (Canadian number)
|Initial Setup Fee||FREE
|Monthly Rental (Canadian Taxes extra)||CAD 40|
|Data, per month||
10 GB (+ 5 hours of unlimited usage)
|Calls to India, per month||1000 Minutes|
- This is a Postpaid SIM card from FIDO network in Canada.
- FIDO shall send bills on monthly basis to you directly. First bill will be sent 5 days after you reach Canada and will be payable within 20 days.
- Call, SMS and other usage beyond the limits in the plans or those that are not covered in the plan will be charged separately.
- Data usage will be barred beyond the limit and there are no overuse charges for data.
- You can avail the 5 hours of free internet access by activating 1 hour at a time from FIDO app. During these hours, the data used will not be deducted from your monthly allowance.
- Matrix is just facilitating the delivery and activation of the SIM along with a special plan and shall not be involved in billing/payments or network support. You will have to contact FIDO for any queries post activation.
- Waiver of one-time charge, reduced rentals (CAD 40 instead of regular CAD 55 per month) and 1000 minutes calls to India are only available if the SIM card is activated through Matrix.
This plan is available exclusively for students. A copy of student visa and study permit along with other documents and details have to be shared for activation (Matrix team shall contact you for this).
Other technical details:
- Network: FIDO Canada
- Speed: 3G/4G/LTE
- Shipping: The product will be dispatched within 1 working day of placing the order. It usually takes 2-4 days to be delivered.
- Phone number: The SIM comes with a Canada based (+1) mobile number
Activation: The SIM card shall be activated 1 day before your travel date and shall start working as soon as you reach Canada
- Compatibility: The SIM card is compatible with phones supporting 850Mhz/1900 Mhz on 3G or 4G/LTE. Please check your phone compatibility before purchase.