Travel Insurance for USA/Canada
Tariff Plan and Type of SIM
Coverage: ( for Age less than 60 yrs)
|Coverage||Silver Plan (USD 50000)||Gold Plan (USD 200000)||Platinum Plan (USD 500000)||Deductible|
|Medical Expenses and Evacuation||USD 50000||USD 200000||USD 500000||USD 100|
|Repatriation||USD 5000||USD 5000||USD 5000||-|
|Emergency Dental Pain Relief (included in Medical Expenses and Evacuation)||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||USD 100|
|Personal Accident (only 50% of the Sum assured in respect of the death of the insured person below age of 18 years)||USD 15000||USD 25000||USD 25000||-|
|Accidental Death & Disability (AD & D Common Carrier)||USD 2500||USD 5000||USD 5000||-|
|Loss of Checked Baggage (Per Baggage maximum 50 % and per item in the baggage 10 %0||USD 500||USD 1000||USD 1000||-|
|Loss of Passport||USD 250||USD 250||USD 250||USD 25|
|Delay of Checked Baggage||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100||12 Hrs|
|Hijack||USD 50 per day to max USD 300||USD 60 per day to max USD 360||USD 60 per day to max USD 360||-|
|Trip Delay||USD 25 per 12 day to max USD 120||USD 30 per 12 day to max USD 180||USD 30 per 12 day to max USD 180||12 Hrs|
|Personal Liability||USD 100000||USD 200000||USD 200000||USD 100|
|Hospitalization Daily Allowance||USD 20 per day to max USD 100||USD 25 per day to max USD 125||USD 25 per day to max USD 125||-|
|Emergency Cash Benefit (Cash advance would include delivery charges)||USD 500||USD 1000||USD 1000||-|
|Trip Cancellation||USD 500||USD 1000||USD 1000||-|
|Trip Curtailment||USD 200||USD 300||USD 500||-|
|Home Burglary Insurance||INR 100000||INR 200000||INR 300000||-|
|Golfer’s Hole-in-one||USD 250||USD 500||USD 500||-|
|Missed Connection||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100||12 Hrs|
|Difference in Airfare due to delayed or early return||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||-|
|Bounced Hotel||USD 500||USD 500||USD 500||-|
|PA Cover in India||INR 50000||INR 50000||INR 50000||-|
|Coverage is for a maximum of 180 days per passenger per trip||180 days||180 days||180 days||-|
Important Terms & Conditions:
- The product is underwritten by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd. as the insurer with assistance services provided by AWP Assistance (I) Pvt. Ltd. (trading as Allianz Travel in India) as its corporate agent. In no way Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt Ltd represents to be an agent of the insurer.
- Travel Insurance is not valid for Pakistan, Afghanistan, DR. Congo, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, North Korea, Haj, Manasarovar Yatra or any other country where there is a political disturbance
- Medical Coverage includes both in-patient (hospitalization - cashless) and OPD (reimbursement). Cashless Facility is available in event of 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Pre-existing Diseases are not covered in Bajaj Allianz Policies. However, customers can raise a request (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Pre Existing Disease Cover and it will be incorporated into the Insurance Policy at the sole discretion of the Insurer, by charging an additional Premium.
- Policy covers Medical Expenses arising out of Covid-19 outside India, including Medical Expenses incurred during the Quarantine period subject to the policy terms and conditions. Accommodation and non-medical incidental expenses arising during the Quarantine period stand excluded.
Easy of Purchase
Hassle-free online purchase with a few clicks. Enjoy seamless connectivity on your adventures with just a few clicks, simplifying your travel experience.
Retain Existing SIM
Keep your existing number and enjoy the convenience of staying connected without the hassle of notifying everyone about a new one by retaining your Whats app number. Seamless communication and familiarity are at your fingertips wherever you go.
Save on Roaming
Unlock the freedom of international travel with Matrix SIM/eSIM, saving you from excessive international roaming charges while ensuring constant connectivity. Seamlessly switch between local networks and enjoy affordable and hassle-free communication wherever you roam.
Travel Insurance for USA/Canada
Dear Tshering Zam,
Thank you for sharing your review of our Travel Insurance for USA/Canada. We appreciate your feedback and value your opinion.
At Matrix, we understand the importance of having comprehensive travel insurance coverage when visiting the USA or Canada. We strive to provide our customers with reliable and trustworthy insurance options tailored specifically for these destinations.
We are glad to know that our Travel Insurance for USA/Canada met your expectations. Your review reaffirms our commitment to delivering high-quality insurance solutions and ensuring the peace of mind of our customers during their travels.
If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help.
Thank you once again for choosing our Travel Insurance for USA/Canada. We look forward to serving you on your future journeys.
The Matrix Team
Dear Sunil Shelar,
Thank you for your review of our Travel Insurance for USA/Canada. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear about the excellent service you received. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to serving you in the future.
The Matrix Team